Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whoa. Real update: Apr. 21 09

Sorry for that emo post earlier, t'was emotionally overwhelmed. I'm okay now, though.

Today SUCKED. Really, really hard. To start the day, my mom's year-old car broke down and will take thousands to fix, they're not very happy about that. They'll be really bitchy for the next little while, with the recession and my dad being laid off. Ughh...

Then, at the last second, the concert band at school (which I am a part of) was informed that our dress rehearsal would be today in the afternoon, and it just so happened that it was the only day that I left my clarinet thinger at home. Oof. Nobody was at home to bring it to school, either. So our band director decided to be cruel and make me sit up there with the rest of the ensemble while they played. I didn't mind, actually. I probably looked really stupid though.

This next complaint I'll have to explain. It's quite a YDI, actually.

Okay, so on our breaks, sometimes I hang around this part of the wall that dents in, with a door and window. I was leaning against a window, and was just having fun and not being rational. There was a little kid on the other side of the window. I banged on the glass and basically, hit on him in the least seductive way possible. He was SCARED.

Of course, everytime we passed by in the hallway after that, he would give me this terrifed face, and just to play along, I'd put on my raepface. It was funny, okay?

Anyway, this poor kid ended up being forced into band as our drummer because our old one quit and he was the only other person who knew how to keep a rhythm. So today, some of our lower brass players "informed me" that this kid actually liked me.

Then I, I had nothing to do at home, so I sat here and just overthought things. Decided my boyfriend would be the victim of my bitchy whines and complaints. *points at last entry*

Today, the economy finally bit my family's ass, I got stuck with my band ensemble while they played, effectively humiliating me, found out a 6th grader was in love with me, and I was a total bitch on every level. FML.

However! On the bright side, I did cheer up after that random breakdown, and I also finished my realism experiment, whee.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com