Friday, April 17, 2009

Feature: Portrait of Me?!

So my dear friend, LeMaffin decided she would draw this gorgeous portrait of one of my old Myspace profile pictures. I just got around to showing it off. Check it; It's only a picture taken with a camera since her scanner died, but she said she would send me this via snailmail for my birthday, so I'll try to scan it then.



EDIT: She entered this into their local fair and it won like, three ribbons, including Grand Champion. Grats Maffy! ♥


Anyway, despite my horoscopes telling me my day would be a disaster, it's been a great Friday. I'm listening to my whole music library on iTunes right now, and most of these songs are super old and they bring back memories. *sigh*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com