Friday, October 24, 2008

Update+Random vajaja meme

Edit: I had a nice rant written out but blogger decided they'd cut half of it out, so I got rid of it. :(


Blaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It snowed. In October.

IT SNOWED.

IN OCTOBER.

Yeah, I'm actually not that surprised, considering the shit these people do to my damn planet. So there goes my slutty Halloween costume. :( But! I have an excuse to be an Eskimo now.

I've always wanted to be an Eskimo.



Oh yes, this was the original post before I decided to ehm..add to it..

I honestly don't know why I do these. I guess it's just fun finding things out about yourself that you never notice. Really long Vajaja meme. :D


1. Do you sleep in your bra?: No. 8D

2. Have you kissed any one on your top list? ..wut

3. Are you happy with your looks?: Satisfied.

4. Do you enjoy drama?: Drama llama can suck my dick.

5. Are you a girly girl?: What's a girl?

6. Who was the last person you hugged?: No idea. Josie?

7. Small or large purses?: Small. I don't need to carry my house around, thanks.

8. Are you short?: I'm asian, shut up. D:<

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] I do wear make up.

[ ] I have cried at a movie theater.

[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.

[x] I get jealous.

[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.

[x] I love to laugh.

[x] I like death/grind/black metal.

[ ] I like (c)rap.

[ ] I like techno.

[ ] I like country.

[ ] I carry a purse.

[x] I’d be lost without my computer

[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.

[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.

[ ] I own a boy band CD. -Who the fuck buys CDs?

[x] I get bored watching football.

[x] I've never been called a spoiled brat.

[x] Guys are confusing. - Guys are assholes. :3

[x] I've been called a bad influence.

[ ] My friends are the best.

[ ] I have a piercing other then my ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on ladies, be truthful!

1. What color is your bra that your wearing?
What bra?

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark. Or a fire crotch, they're hot too.

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy man?
Hmph.

5. Do you have a best friend?
If I really had to order them, sure.

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I do the heart breaking, doh.

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
I like my face 100% flesh and blood, thanks.

8. Do you like your life?
I prefer it over yours.

9. Where are your best friends?
Probably sleeping, fucking pansies.

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
My boyfriends aren't worth stealing.

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
I'm retarded, fo sho.

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Guys.

13. How long have you had myspace?
Once upon a time..

14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Being the sadistic evil bitch I am, yes. I enjoy it.

15. What are your biggest fears?
Clowns. Above all.

16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Now, why would I do that? Would ruin the point of trying to sleep, yeah?

17. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
That bastard.

18. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater"?
What! That's stupid. I stopped writing my spelling answers on my desk yeaaaars ago.

20. Do you call or text more?
Neither. blolol

21. What is the first message in your inbox?
Oh, I just emptied it. Fuck.

22. What is the last message in your inbox?
"

23. Do you ever wish you were famous?
No. But I'd love to be infamous.

24. Are you currently missing someone?
Blah.

----------------------------------------------------------------

THIS GUY OR THAT GUY?

cowboy or gangster?
Cowboy. Inherit his horse and kill him. <3>---------------------------------

Questions.

01. Eyeliner or Mascara?
Unnecessary.

02. Louis vuttion or dooney & bourke?
Neither.

03. American eagle or Hollister?
AE, just because.

04. Pumps or flats?
Pumps. I'm short, k.

05. Skirts or pants?
Pants.

06. Socks or leggings?
The former.

07. Hoodies or Jackets?
Cold country is cold.

08. Heels or sneakers?
Heels, honestly.

09. Straight or curly hair?
Depends..

10. Hoop or dangling earrings?
Dangle.

13. White or black?
Black.

14. Victoria’s secret or bath and body works?
Soap>slutwear, kthx.

15. Smoothies or lattes?
Mocha latte, XL plz.

16. Diet or regular sodas?
I'm not fat enough to qualify for diet coke. :D

17. Water or daiquiris?
The fuck do you compare those? Daiquiris.

18. Pearls or diamonds?
Neither, but on a ring, diamond.

19. Vintage or boho?
Vintage Victorian!

20. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?
...Do I look retarded?

21. Lindsay or Hilary?
"

23. Friends or family ?
Hmm.

24. Lip gloss or lip stick?
Neither.

25. Manicure or pedicures?
My toes don't show 89% of the time, anyway.

27. Tank tops or beaters?
Beaters.

28. Tiffany’s or Chanel?
No jewelery please.

29. Love or peace?
Peace is for the delusional.

30. Sunglasses or purses?
Neither.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IN A GUY...

Funny or Serious?
ysosrs

Cute or Hot?
Hrrr.

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?
Doesn't matter.

Long Hair or Short Hair?
Short, unless they're Alexi. *wishes*

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?
Depends, most guys fit between anyway.

Good Dancer or Good Singer?
Leprechaun!

Basketball Player or Football Player?
Sports are for faggots.

Smoker or Non-smoker?
Well, my standards don't go below "fucking genius", so clearly, the smarter choice. :D

Drunk or Sober?
Sober, usually.

Druggie or clean?
Read the above.

Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?
Neither.

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?
Depends, depends.

Player or Loyal?
.../facepalm

Bad or Nice?
...




Some of these questions are so fucking ridiculous, I want punch the author in the face.

Also, this was from the answers I wrote over:

Drunk or Sober?
neitherr


I lol'd.

MEMO: I plan on making a new banner and revamping my whole blog soon for the winter. Bye bye, pretty bloody chess pieces. :(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com