Monday, November 3, 2008

kagjw34atiru2q3hawkhrfakl Fuck you all.

But especially, if I had to name one, a single lifeless pretentious cocksucking motherfucker it would be Fred Phelps. Of every person I hate, which is a whole-fuckin'-lot, I'd have to say this motherfucker is the worst of all.

GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS- Well, sir, why don't you be the greater man and point a gun to that obviously empty skull of yours and make god happy? You stupid little cock munching piece of shit. America alone is full of stupid, insignificant and awful people, but Phelps, oh for the love of all being just please, please die. You think you're smart. You idiot. There is not a single..no, there is no amount of words that can sum up to you, you cocksucking prick. Oh yes, I just insulted you with a British term. BITE THAT BITCH.

And about George Carlin-- Oh you think that was witty. Oh, it was witty alright. I had a few cracks at it myself. If George Carlin is in hell, then sign me up too. I'm sure if you're going to heaven, it's no place I want to be anywhere near. Not that you are, God wouldn't want a piece of shit anywhere near him either.

...Seriously, just..go die. No one likes you. You put your fellow Americans and Christians to shame. You little piece of shit.

That is all.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com