Sunday, November 9, 2008

November: Update

I finally figured out what the instance reset timer does. *shoots self*



Nov. Reading List - This shit never changes--I like to advertise, stfu.

Read this 'cause Jonas is sexy.
- Who doesn't love fuzzy pr0nz?
PostSecret - Amazing stuff, updates every Sunday.
xkcd - Just pure win.
Cyanide and Happiness - Good ol' fashioned randomness.

Nov. Monthly To-Do

  • Plan out Christmas spendings/gifts. ;_;
  • Master a traditional Gingerbread man recipe. .____.
  • Find where pi repeats.
  • Assassinate Fred Phelps.
  • Successfully mutilate Kan with my adorableness 'til he dies of a seizure. Or has a traumatic attack.
  • Finish HS applications. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
  • I'm to unaccomplished to have any more on this list. :(

Nov. Playlist

Switchfoot - Dare You to Move


Monthly Featured Content:



By Wen-M on DeviantArt

Such a romantic, steamy piece. I don't care if it's official artwork, it's cute. :(


By significantother, also on DeviantArt

And of course, the image featured in my winter-themed banner. Brilliant shot and concept.


-TracyL.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com