Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Game of Life

I have my whole life planned out. Why do I have my whole life planned out? Is it because my subconscience is telling me that I have no life ahead of me, and it'll be dull and pointless? Should I even expect anything more than what I have? Call me emo and shit, but I'm sure someone who isn't even in her freshman year couldn't possibly have her life, up to death planned out. Sure, shit will go wrong and unexpected, but my philosophy has always been: Humanity exists to survive, reproduce, develop and eventually cease to exist. It's as if we're toys to something greater than anything humanity can understand. The cross on my neck is not influencing my thoughts at all. I still refuse to believe there is a higher power out there. We are all test subjects; experiments.

No, I'm not being emo. STFU Q.Q

Oh and, here's the

Daily Fail Tale
cheehee, what a witty name rite.

(9:49 PM) - « λ υ я ο я α: ...would you like a sock for christmas then?
(9:50 PM) PaintBrush: .....
(9:50 PM) PaintBrush: a sock.
(9:52 PM) PaintBrush: then I get the sock and make it a sock puppet and entertain some children with cancer in a hospital with it,. and 5 years later one of them is a teenager and comes find me to tell me my performance SAVED HIS LIFE cause the laughter cured him, and from then on I dedicate my life to making sock puppets for sick children and Hollywood makes it into an uber sappy movie and I kill myself because I real
(9:52 PM) PaintBrush: realize what I sellout I've become.
(9:53 PM) - « λ υ я ο я α: ....
(9:53 PM) - « λ υ я ο я α: ...
(9:53 PM) - « λ υ я ο я α: ...i meant
(9:53 PM) PaintBrush: Yeah, give me a sock.
(9:53 PM) PaintBrush:
(9:53 PM) - « λ υ я ο я α: using it to masturbate.
(9:53 PM) PaintBrush: .....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LULZ.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com