Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update for Sharon.

She called me a bitch. *offended*

Blaah. I'm fucked up. Roy Thompson Hall today, watched some boring ass concert. The only thing really interesting there was the superior amount of hot white high school guys. *__* But, being the fucked up little shit I am, I didn't pay much attention to them. I spent my time staring at one of their TEACHERS. Probably in his mid twenties or so.

He was fucking hot.

Anyway, someone called my name and ran off outside the hall. To whoever that is: Fuck you. Now I'm sitting here wondering who the hell recognized me in a mob of secondary school students.

In other news, I need to pee.


andemail'sbeingajerk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao... u were staring at a guy in his mid-twenty's and wasnt staring at the hot high school guys?
do u have issues?
lmao :P

T. said...

Dude, the hot high school guys had girls. Q_Q

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com