Sunday, May 3, 2009

Movies

I've spent over 200 bucks on movies in the past couple months. @_@ But at least it's not being spent on, say, WoW. :3 The theatre is where I resort to when I have sudden urges to get out of the house (Which is really often). I usually don't really want to see anything that's playing, but I make it seem like I desperately want to so people will pity me and go with me. I'm a sneaky bastard. x3

However, there are a certain bunch of movies I really do want to see.

These are all the 09 movies I'm looking forward to:

Monster (??) - based on the mangaa :DD Johan better be fucking hot.
Funny People (July) - looks hilarious.
Public Enemies (July) - Johnny Depp. Must-see by default.
Inglourious Basterds (August) - WWII movies are always awsm.
9 (September) - Fucking Tim Burton, guise. Tim Fuckin' Burton.
Sorority Row (October)
2012 (November) - I don't believe in any of this shit about an apocalypse in 2012, but it looks really interesting.

Yeah, not very many at all. I'm a very harsh critic for movies.

4 comments:

Syrk said...

Omg. *pokes* It's you.

And that's a huge waste of money.

T. said...

Yes it is. :3

Syrk said...

Haha. You ARE Tracy though, right ..? I have bad experiences with people posing that they know me. *O*

Omg, using a DSi to type doesn't suck as much as I thougjt it would. XD

T. said...

I see you're still as paranoid as ever, Krystal.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com