Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009

Today, I found out that typical guy FPS games are really as boring as they sound. How do you get entertained for hours off that? The world is bizarre. And VIVA busses are made of plastic and are scary as fuck. Damnit, public transit.


Anyway, movie rant? Nah, not really. I had a very nice saturday date today, and saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It wasn't terrible, not at all, but it wasn't great. Because if it was, I'd remember the storyline. It was a very mediocre typical comedy chick flick. Lots of cliches. There was a slight waterworks moment, slight. I have yet to see Jennifer Garner in a truly spectacular film. It had a very predictable ending, like most chick flicks so I guess it should've been expected. I wish a good, sad romance movie like A Walk to Remember or The Notebook would be made.

I am, however, particularly looking forward to 9. Just because Tim Burton was involved in it. It gets released on September 9th, though (09/09/09, get it?). There is also another T.B. movie coming out around mid-2010. Alice in Wonderland Burton style? Yesplz. Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter as well. I can die happy after I see that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna see "The Ugly Truth" ;D

the girls like against the guy and she goes all i think i kinda like it.. and he's like.. what are you doing. and she's like are you getting turned on? and he's like, maybe. and then she looks at him..and she's like "sucker." XD

T. said...

D: I've never heard of it. XD

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com