Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break, etc

As the title suggests, I'm getting my computer back tonight, hopefully. :D Somebody woke me up this morning and told me that the dude who was fixing it wanted to ask me some questions, so I called him. Being half asleep, this is how the conversation went:

"Hey, I just need to ask you a few questions."
"mm...kay..."
"What OS were you using? XP or Vista?"
"Mmm...98..."
"....seriously?"
"Mmm...no...99..."
"There's no 99."
"2000?"
"You used Windows 2000?"
"..Wait..what was the question?"
"...What OS did you use before you brought your computer in?"
"Oh, XP."

I'm just hoping he didn't get angry enough to give me 98. Or 2000. Or Vista. *shudder*



In other news, March Break (Spring break, for all you Americans. Our spring isn't here yet. D:) just started and I can already tell it's going to be an interesting one. I went out with my family today, and during the car ride to the restaurant, I saw a cop. Now, this wouldn't be quite as interesting if he wasn't on roller-blades. Chasing after a car. A speeding car. The funniest thing is, the car slowed down to see why he was being chased by a rollerblader, only to be fined.

I also spotted a pair of Americans (Could tell by their New York license plate) that parked next to us at the mall, and we walked behind them, as we were headed to Walmart as well. Well, luckily we didn't follow them closely, or else we would've walked into a window as well. The McD's window, too. Talk about a walking stereotype.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com