Sunday, March 1, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bitchiness

Ookay...so apparently linking to one of my posts has gotten a lot of people to read my blog...always great to have new readers, but these are like, people MY age. Oh god.

Okay, so here's the rules. Read my blog, follow the rules. Otherwise I will kill you, and sing. Bwahahaha.

1. Don't quote one of my confessions from my 100 confessions and ask "is this true?!?!" Yes, it's fucking true, Captain Obvious.

2. I don't want to hear about anything I post on my blogs IRL. I know what I wrote, moron, I know better than you.

3. I'd appreciate it if you don't link my blog to people either I don't know or people I'm not on good/friendly/close terms with.

4. It's been less than a week and frankly I'm sick of people talking about my 100 confessions post, so drop it, okay? Be satisfied with the knowledge you gained, okay? (It feels nice to learn something, doesn't it? You twit.)

5. The next time somebody asks me what my blog is about, I'm going to kill a bunny. It's a personal fuckin' blog, get it? Yeah.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, IS THIS TRUE? WILL YOU REALLY KILL A BUNNY HUHUHUHUHUH?? OMGOMGOMG I LEARNED SOMETHING. ; ) kill me, bitch. :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com