Thursday, June 18, 2009

Coding and doodling pedophiles.

Mkay, so it's been over a year since I've last coded anything big (excluding minor HTML formatting, etc) and I suddenly want to remake my entire blog. But if I try to do this I'll end up wanting to do all the graphics myself (because a layout isn't really your's unless you do all the work. Blargh. It's just so time consuming, although time is the only thing I'll have in the summer.

I sort of wish I drew more. He're some random doodles I don't think I've ever posted. Clickies to see the whole image~





Also, what the fuck is this?



First of all, this Siddique dude has been adding basically everyone I know which creeps the shit out of me, people from Randall AND LRPS. Secondly, the only information he has about himself is that he was born on March 20 1980. That makes him 29 now. Okay pedophile, you really shouldn't go around calling people dear, and you shouldn't really care if people are sweaty over the internets. (Yes, I realize he said sweety, shush.)

I mean, I have random people well over 18 on my friends list that I don't know from all over Asia and Europe, but seriously, stfu and gtfo you creepy stalker fag. D:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

D: it's k. dlt and block tell him to get the fuck away from you ;D

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com