Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Update~!

Yayy! Merry Christmas, stalkers. Don't go "OMG ITS HAPPY HOLIDAYS NOW OMG WTFBBQ" 'cuz merry Christmas sounds better. I'm an atheist and I'm not offended so you have no right to be offended either. Dickwads...

Anyway, the new Christmassy green+red layout will stay 'til probably a week after Christmas, if, that is, if I'm not lazy enough. Credits to semota for the awesome photo used in the banner. Permission was not requested so I didn't bother, but credits are always due~ *good girl*


..Anyway. I'm done. Carry on with your lives, m'underlings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Had Really long convo with Jacky Today. Cuz We hate this fat girl in our sibling's school. SO he pretended to be his brother and talk to the fat@$$.AND I KNOW TOO MUCH. Well.. KD told me about the Hilman thing. And she was saying about the Elvin thing when he was behind her. And now the Jacky thing. Too Much info for my tiny brain.

T. said...

...?

Anonymous said...

wttttttttttf is she talking about?

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com